Saturday, July 9, 2011

Going home, but not away

Well in a few short hours I will be leaving australia and heading back the states.  I may be leaving them physically, but this will always be a part of me know.  I have met some wonderful people even if for a short time, but to me they seem very much like friends.  I leave here a more educated, and informed individual ( I am reluctant to say smarter) with a new outlook on the world and how we all fit in it.  i look forward to sharing my expereinces and knowledge with everyone upon my return and wish all my friends that are staying here the very best in what ever avenue they persue in life. 

1 comment:

  1. An experience of a lifetime that will keep giving to all involved. Looking forward to seeing the wonderful things and places it leads to.

    ReplyDelete