Thursday, May 26, 2011



Just a little bit of where I came from

A dairy farmer for many years

This is me...in "work" attire


Our "old barn and silo"
A few of the cows

How we milked when we were milking


This is just to give all of you some background on where I am coming from.  I was a dairy farmer all of my life until 2010 when I got out of dairy farming and am now on way to vet school.  This summer I am in Australia and New Zealand to study rotational grazing and air and water quality regulations as a fellow with the Eisenhower Foundation Fellowships.  The Eisenhower Fellowship program is aimed at developing international contacts and relationships, the sharing of ideas and dialogue to help form a more prosperous and peaceful world.  To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment